November 20, 2010

Sarah Walker - Self-portraits

A wonderful and moving series of self-portraits by a young Australian photograph called Sarah Walker. Nothing exceptional apparently, but something very deep of our innerworld and our changing moods expressed in these pictures. I only selected one from hundred of self-portraits, but many many more could have featured in this post. This woman is a great artist, meaning she knows how to use an art (photography) to communicate emotion and create something of value per se. Her flickr port here, her deviantArt gallery there.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I just happen to stumble upon your blog! I am in awe of what you do. I will be studying your work. I am always looking to be challenged and intellectually and visually stimulated...I have found it in your work! Thanks!