February 22, 2011

Raven Starblood - Various portraits

Because the earthquake in New Zealand, some more by Raven Starblood, if she lives there (I'm actually not quite sure). And because she's really in a bad situation, this bunch of pictures. That's all I can do.


  1. I do live in Christchurch and we were hit bad. We lost all of our food and most of our other things, and unsure if the house is 100% safe to live in so I sleep in the truck outside...It's a bad and hard time :-( But thanks so much for keeping these up in thought of me...It helps take my mind off things here

  2. Oh Raven, I did not see your comments since I forgot in this blog to plan an alert for comments. I thought about you as soon as I heard the news, thinking it was really a bad times since last autumn for you. Take care and carry on, you've got great things to do still.