June 19, 2011

Anca Cernoschi - Nudes

This young photograph from Romania (Timisoara exactly) is one more example of how rich is East Europe in visual creators and I'm quite sure the future is theirs. Here, the atmosphere is not far from the Vermeer paintings but there is a foggy ambiance full of sensuality, increased by the incredibly beautiful bodies of the models. Paradoxically, these pictures could have been done one century ago although it's clear that they are of our times. I can't say I understand the symbolism of some of them but who care until the emotion is here. Her page there.

1 comment:

  1. That verrry last picture? How I'd looove to suckle on her beautiful, wonderfull nipples for the length and breadth of eternity in Heaven Above. Tell her that and you shall have my indelible blessing. God blessa youse -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL