October 12, 2011

Elea Rage - Various

Some nights, surfing on deviantArt in search of something exciting (in an artistic sense) to see, it seems I won't find anything of enough strenght, semantics and visual quality to be posted here when suddenly, I feel this inner emotion in me that signs that I found a true eye. It was the case some nights ago, and this true eye was French. Her name is Elea Rage and she's a young photographer (maybe 23, 24 yrs) and she does self-portraits providing a consistent and strong visual universe. Here a selection of her work. The link to her site is not valid but here's a blog. So here only her deviantArt gallery.


  1. Hi ! thanks for your interest, I start a tumblr with my new works. http://elearage.tumblr.com/

  2. Thx for the comment. You do a great job as they say in the US (we're both French I fear). I post your tumblr blog and stay informed.