October 14, 2011

Stashion - Me

Some male nude for a change. Most of the time, nudity in male interests me as a testimony of time's passing on our youth. I'm not sensible anymore to the erotic power of male nudity. So, this blog is finally rather sexist, female sexuality carrying all the sexual semantic load. I think women could do similar with male nudity but I'm afraid they're few to do it and that, as males, most women appreciate beauty first in female bodies. Gays only are really in the male nudity beauty. Can't explain this dissymetry between sexes but however, here's something that makes me lie since this young American photographer provides a real erotic and attractive self-portrait series. His sex is clearly shown but never embarassing as most often these male self expositions are. His deviantArt gallery here.

No comments:

Post a Comment