March 17, 2012

Zensen - Women portraits

A 3rd series (previous ones here) by this incredibly talented photograph I would like to find some informations about. The only link I found is this one (here) with a lot of pix to please eyes with. Rather different from the other series based upon a sex drug & rock 'n' roll imagery, this one captures the female models in more introspective mood. Their nonchalant and casual attitudes make really of these pictures a troubling experience for the scoptophilian males we are. Of course it's more erotic than artistic but I honestly don't care and most of artistic photographies bore me to death. On a more technical aspect, I really dig these highly contrasted colours and something in the image that reminds the special visual approach of the seventies US movies. Hope to find more about this photographer soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment