April 6, 2012

Angeline - BBW Model













































Of course, Angeline may seem "only" a BBW or chubby model for amateurs of curvy women, but I think, such as April Flores or London Andrews, and even more (she's more fatty actually), she makes these kind of body shapes become more and more common and accepted in the variety of seductive bodies. Not that I think seduction is a golden standard for any human but it's true most of us give up seduction with regrets and it's a way to add some fantasy to life that we should all be able to experience. Here's a selection of my fave Angeline pictures. And I can't help thinking Ian Hunter was singing about her in the similar named song (here). Her site here.

6 comments:

  1. You are lovely.I have a soft heart for fat women.
    Prince

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soft heart and hard sex I suppose :-)
    dk

    ReplyDelete
  3. how do i become a bbw model?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing insulting under my keyboard. But if you take it badly, I remove the term. Sorry to tell that most surely see you this way. I didn't invent this expression and as a French doesn't really know its accurate semantic (we don't have the same in France). Don't think you would prefer BUW with U for ugly but I respect your susceptibility. And promise not to post anymore picture from you.
    dk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you fucking kidding? I just checked your site and it's title is "Angeline. BBW Model". Therefore I prefer to think this comment is a fake.
    dk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any more ofher tied in the snow? I just love her eyes, she's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete