June 14, 2012

Marrie Bot - Timeless love

I'm not usually very fond of elderly naked bodies. I have some difficulty facing my fate if some cancer or any else pathological shit doesn't take me out of this living game. This is my Achilles Heel. But Marrie Bot, a photographer from Nederland born in 1946, did this great series in 2004 and although I didn't find the pictures in correct quality, I think they are strong enough to be posted here. These pictures leave the watcher free to receive these images according to his/her own view of love at the extreme age of life. To be desperate seeing that these bodies can't inspire desire anymore or to be touched that lovers are still driven to each other bodies for this uncomparable pleasure that is to be touched, carressed, kissed. It's up to us/you. A site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment