November 21, 2012

Alec Dawson - Lost in thoughts

The title of this series is mine. I really love these portraits of people (at least, they are models of course) shot in these moments we do not give a fuck anymore of what we look like since we are lost in our thoughts, often depressive ones, or bathed in perplexity, indecision, sensation that everything is useless and whatever we'll choose to do, it will be wrong. I surely overinterpret these images but they are what they make me imagine. I never really saw previously pictures that were so efficient for providing such a clear and moving semantic (and I saw a lot in the late 3 years). And that would only be for this, Alec Dawson, an American Sydney-living photographer, should be respected and admired for. A site here, and another there.

No comments:

Post a Comment