April 2, 2013

Milosz Wozaczynski - Men and women

Born in Poland in 1975 and living in Brussels, Milosz Wozaczynski's universe is not without similarities with Jan Saudek except it's in black and white, less libertarian and more surrealistic. There's also something of the circus atmosphere, a sort of contemporary Freaks (more politically correct unfortunately) that is not so common in today's photography. Amongst his prolific work, I chose the pictures that talk to me when many of his shots give me a bitter impression of vain aesthetism (or maybe I don't get the meaning after all). But I really dig these ones. His male models are much more interesting than his female ones. He should try less normalized vision of women. His site here.

1 comment:

  1. Please sorry for my english, but i´m ask for pics by "CASSIA TABATINI" she is an brasilian photographer that make an project , the name "THE nude project"