March 15, 2014

Igor Amelkovitch - Language of a body

Long time I didn't post rather mainstream erotic work but although I'm usually not the perfect amateur, Igor Amelkovitch, a Russian photographer, without "reinventing the genre", provides here and there some strong clichés, using a sort of Jan Saudek-derived imagery but (unfortunately) without the audacious approach of bodies (all shapes and postures) of this great inspirer. Anyway, here I gathered those I found not too out of place on this blog, often due to the symbolic content of the scenography, some because of the true strength for subliming female body beauty (at least one aspect of it). And what's happening these days in Ukraine makes me think it's a way to show some uncommon use of ex-USSR symbols. Amelkovitch site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment