October 3, 2015

Georges Miley - Erotic and Personal

I don't know who is this man, and I found no info about him. These self-portraits show that he's in his 50s and that he is primary interested by pictures of his body in every kind of positions, even the less usually appreciated by men who want to show a virile image of them. There are a lot of amount of pictures on his tumblr (here). I selected above my favorites. Sometimes he's with a male or female model (or friend). Not sure what this project means for him. The fact that he has a grown-up male body that is not exactly what we could call sensual (but I'm maybe not the right person to appreciate it) is maybe a part of the project. But I'm not sure. The important is that this work is clearly belonging to the field of interest of this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment