October 17, 2015

Nicolas Valois - Arsenic Blues

This young French photograph belongs more to the world of fashion pictures than to the ones I affectionate on this blog but this series is really strong and fits perfectly with the mood and themas that I usually post. Funny that there's another Nicolas Valois writing on alchemy since this series has a mediaeval fragrance, the high times for alchemy. The title (Arsenic Blues) is not mine but on the front of the series on the photograph's site. This female creature (called Codie Young) is actually rather fascinating and unreal, and the image sometimes more painting-like that photographic. Sad that he doesn't do more like it. I didn't find anything I liked in the rest of his work. But I can have bad taste. His site here

No comments:

Post a Comment