December 1, 2015

Yann Deleplanque - Nudes































I come back here after 2 weeks of voluntary silence (actually blindness) since I wasn't in a mood to go on with this blog anymore. I thought about closing it, after 5 years and more than 2.5 millions pages views, I would not think of it as a failure, but I felt sad to see it drowned in oblivion so I try to keep it alive some more. Strange that for this reborn post, I don't have any info bout the photographer, although he's French. I didn't remember where I caught these pictures of blurred nude models in their domestic environment, but I'm sure it was less than one month ago. Maybe Alzheimer is catching me. Can't explain why these nudes talk so much to me and that I feel the need to begin with them. Maybe because they are like living ghosts of the victims of Paris' November Friday the 13th. Maybe for some other reason. Not really want to analyse. Hope you liked it. No link to offer unfortunately. 

6 comments:

  1. What a great blog! Thanks for introducing me to so many great photographers. Big thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for your messages. True that when I don't know anymore whether there's some interest to go on, a positive commentary or 2 help.
    dk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, great taste, wonderful photography!
    Do not shut it down, it's a meaningful contribution of sharing unusual art wiews in this virtual ocean. It is worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx Fausto for the encouragements. Good to read some find this blog useful.
    dk

    ReplyDelete