January 29, 2016

Ron Terner - Various

Too long I didn't post anything about this great photographer. More than 3 1/2 yrs ago (here). Not that I find his technics particularly novative (sometimes too much effects on the images) but I share his fascination for the truth of the skin, the details of the flesh, the incredible variety of body shapes (only females here, but we're still in a rather dominant masculine vision in photography), whatever the age and the beauty norms. So much humanity in these shots, and sensuality too. No discussion, it's a great piece of work. In this post I chose to stay rather homogenous in the styles (colour specially) and omitted some other great shots he did, but you can see more on his blog here. I collected this selection on it, and more specifically images posted in the last 3 years.  

1 comment: