January 3, 2016

Zbigniew Reszka - Portraits with legends



































Strange I forgot to post this great series of female nude portraits (sad there's no male) by this Polish photographer (previous post here). Sorry, the legends are in Polish but I was not able to dl the English versions, even using all my tricks to jump upon their fucking net fences (what the hell they fear? That we might know their work worldwide?). Great idea to associate this coded images with some sentences the models have chosen to feature under the pictures of their bodies. The masks also increase the unreal atmosphere created by the treatment of the image. Not recent but strong. Only site I found here

7 comments:

  1. First woman says: I have tree kids. They are all my life. My husband quit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx a lot for translating the first one. It adds a new dimension to the image, the dimension that is in the project.
    dk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx a lot for translating the first one. It adds a new dimension to the image, the dimension that is in the project.
    dk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even his still-life works are amazing. Great find. I had to go check out the site to see the English translations. Well worth the time. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I DID manage to get the English translation versions. Let me know if you'd like them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes I'd like it if the pix are in similar high definition
    My mail didierkelvin@gmail.com
    Thx
    dk

    ReplyDelete