February 9, 2016

Sookie Sirene - Still more recent works

I usually don't post more than once a year pictures from the same artist, but I do an exception for Sookie Sirene since this is the 4th (previous ones here), the last being not older than 3 months. Why? Because I really love her work and specially her recent one. Really don't know why among the vast amount of self-portraits shot by women around the net-world, this is my favorite. Maybe because it epitomizes what image of our own body is: a way to shout that we're alive and looking like we look like, a sort of carnal tautology. And moreover, her gestures and postures are wonderful and she has a hell of body to incarnate them. I did a selection among the numerous shots from each session and really tried to chose my favorites. There are a lot of sites where you can see her work but it seems the best one is her tumblr blog here. Of course, never stay on her Instagram and Facebook pages where tits are the object of a phobia when ultraviolence, rape or beheading are not. That's modern times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment