August 21, 2016

a1 - Aesthetically pleasing

Don't ask who is the guy/lady behind these pictures I have no idea, nor how he/she found his/her models, I found them (the pictures not the models) on a tumblr blog (here) without any details except the two things I wrote in the title of this post. But I must say that I would like to know who he/she is (I would say it's a "he") since a lot of officially established photographers who shoot female nudes and couples in sex action, have not reached this level of quality, strength and such visually interesting heights. Moreover, these pictures are rather exciting and make of the scoptophilian a candidate for action. I have the presomption to think that you share my opinion. 


  1. I share you're opinion, thanx for this nice link.

  2. This comment has been removed by the author.