August 18, 2016

Sookie Sirene - New series

A 6th post about this Norwegian artist who reached a weird and stunning height with her self-portraits. If I post this new series it's of course because I like it a lot (and I like it much more than a lot) but also to signal that she was banned from facebook some days ago, and that this web revival of the Hays code is nothing less than appalling for people from my generation who knew the real freedom of showing nudity during the 70's. But I suppose we'll (you'll cos' I've got not so much to live now) have to live with this bigotry now. And maybe things will go worse still in the near future. You can find her work, produced on a constant pace and quality, on her site here and on her tumblr blog here (the best places, without any censorship) and on various other medias such as Instagram (here) or Google+ (there) but with their tits-o-phobia that revolt me so much. Thanx to her for having sent me the totality of the pictures from this series in which I selected a sample of images. 

No comments:

Post a Comment