February 19, 2017

Mishima San - Scars and ropes






























I'm not in bondage and I rarely post pictures with females tightened rope but here the work on the texture of the image (seemed to have been shot in the XIXth century by Indians) decided me to post this series. And first of all, I posted for the pictures of females with scars. Strange that I didn't find anything about this photographer except his (or her but I bet it's a male) tumblr site (here). More and more often, I only find such a site as source of a phtographer's identity and it's a pity not to have more abut him or her. If Mishima San reads these lines and want to provide some more infos, he's welcome. 

1 comment:

  1. Oui, plus d'infos. Merci encore et encore pour ces magnifiques découvertes.
    ++
    C Cheker

    ReplyDelete