May 22, 2017

Sookie Sirene - Moth






 









































Seventh post about this cherished Norwegian self-portraiter who goes on and on in her quest for a brave and proud iconography of her body as a visual material. Surely the artist with the greatest number of posts on this blog although it's neither a personal friend or even someone I know except for some mails here and there when I need some high quality pictures. The last post was 9 months ago. I thought I would abstrain posting anything from her for at least one year, but when I saw last week this new series I couldn't refrain myself to ask her for the entire series and to post a selection here. I'm sure you'll agree I'm right. This way that her nudity plays hide and seek with this purple cloth is purely delicious and beautiful. The world is more pleasant with such a person on it. Her site here

No comments:

Post a Comment